[Pulp-list] message authentication merged to master

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 13:10:12 UTC 2014

One more thing.  This merge resolves the /exclusive/ setting on the
pulp.task queue but it requires additional steps on existing
installations.  The pulp.task queue needs to be deleted and re-created.

1. stop httpd and pulp-workers.
2. install qpid-tools (if you dont have it already)
3. run 'qpid-config del queue task.queue --force'.  --force is only
    needed if the queue is not empty.
4. start httpd and pulp-workers.

Using 'qpid-config queues' (or, 'qpid-stat -q') verify that the
pulp.task queue has been re-created and is no longer exclusive.

Should be good to go.  Unfortunately, users upgrading from 2.3 will need
to do the same thing.