[Pulp-list] [devel] git submodules

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Mon Nov 17 15:18:50 UTC 2014

One of the big points of convenience with having the python packages under one repo is the ability to make one pull request that touches multiple packages. This is quite common, for example something as simple as adding a constant to the common package. Would we lose that ability if we started using git submodules?

Michael