[Pulp-list] Trying HA/loadbalance for pulp

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 19:03:53 UTC 2014

Are you familiar with the nodes [0] setup of Pulp? If you are trying to manage content between sites, I would recommend reading it to see if it will meet your needs. With nodes you could transfer content using a sync of TK repository content from UK repository content which should perform faster than an upload between sites.

[0]:  https://pulp-user-guide.readthedocs.org/en/latest/nodes.html

-Brian