[Pulp-list] Pulp nightly RPM builds wanted

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Tue Sep 9 13:58:38 UTC 2014

Nightly builds are something we've talked about and would like to have, but I think we can get you (katello devs and others who integrate with pulp) most of what you want using our current build strategy. We produce alpha builds with new features as early as we can, and that transitions to beta builds when we reach sufficient stability. We can do new alpha and beta builds rather easily when new changes need to be made available.

As for building our docker plugins, nightly builds would not make a difference at this point, because the docker plugins have not been added to the build process at all. We have been waiting to add them to koji until higher-priority work was completed. That said, we're now ready to move forward on that as soon as we can get new build targets added to koji. We are currently waiting on that, and I hope to have a build of our docker plugins some time this week.

Michael