[Pulp-list] Vagrant with Fedora 23

Sean Myers sean.myers at redhat.com
Wed Dec 2 23:20:29 UTC 2015

On 12/01/2015 07:12 PM, Sean Myers wrote:
> If you have any problems, let me know, and I apologize in advance if I
> broke your stuff. :)

One good one so far. bmbouter ran into this today, and it's worth sharing:

https://github.com/fgrehm/vagrant-cachier/issues/163

short, short version: vagrant-cachier doesn't speak dnf good.

Until that issue is resolved, my recommendation to get around this (and
only *if* you run into it) is to either comment out the entire 'if
Vagrant.has_plugin?("vagrant-cachier")' block in your Vagrantfile, or
uninstall the vagrant-cachier plugin.