[Pulp-list] Parallel repo sync gets stuck

ben.stanley at exemail.com.au ben.stanley at exemail.com.au
Wed Jan 7 22:55:25 UTC 2015

> In the end I solved it by deleting the repo and re-creating it from
> scratch. After a new sync, it appears to work properly.

I have now been able to sync all my repos without getting stuck. It
appears that deleting and re-creating the pulp-2-el7-x86_64 repo was the
crucial change that allowed it to complete.

Unfortunately, I don't know how it was broken. This problem has caused me
a great difficulties since I started setting up pulp, as it was one of the
first repos I created. It has been stuffing up my syncs and giving pulp a
bad name. I would have liked to know the cause and made sure it got fixed
properly so it won't happen again.

Ben.