[Pulp-list] zero sized rpms

Barnaby Court bcourt at redhat.com
Thu May 7 12:34:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

The simplest method for future syncs would be to turn on validation for each of your repos. See the '--validate' flag for the repository. Unfortunately, if an RPM has already been downloaded I think it may have to be removed from Pulp before a resync will fix the problem. I'm hoping someone else on the list can chime in with a better solution for the existing items.

-Barnaby