[Pulp-list] Pulp documentation error for Parent and Child node

Randy Barlow rbarlow at redhat.com
Fri Sep 18 19:10:57 UTC 2015

Bradley Davis wrote:
> Do you think it would be worthwhile to add that note into the
> documentation? Or add a clarification to the general installation
> chapter as well as the nodes chapter? Numerous people on my team read it
> the same way, where resource manager and celerybeat were not to be run
> on more than one node?

That's a good suggestion. Would you be willing to submit a pull request
against our documentation? It's kept here:

https://github.com/pulp/pulp/tree/2.6-release/docs

If you branch from the 2.6-release branch, and submit the pull request
into that same branch, it will go live as soon as it is merged.

If you don't have time to do that, filing a bug report against the
documentation would also be welcome.

Thanks!