[Pulp-list] Debian repositories support in Pulp

Randy Barlow rbarlow at redhat.com
Thu Apr 28 17:28:59 UTC 2016

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 06:14:29PM -0300, Alan Evangelista wrote:
> Was there or is there any active development of Debian repositories support in Pulp ?
> I see https://pulp.plan.io/issues/809 , but it seems stalled. I'd like to contribute.

Hello Alan!

There was active development from some community members, but the effort
has been stalled for some time. If you'd like to take the project on, we
do have a repository for Debian support and we would love to see
contributions there:

https://github.com/pulp/pulp_deb

I am not familiar with the state of that code, but AFAIK it never was
"completed" enough to be functional. If you are interested in taking
this project on, hop over to #pulp on Freenode and chat with us. I'd
love to help you get started, and we have a pretty nice Vagrant
based development environment that makes it easier to work on Pulp.

--
Randy Barlow
irc:   bowlofeggs