[Pulp-list] Obtaining complete and fresh lists of cdn.redhat.com feeds?

Kodiak Firesmith kfiresmith at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:09:12 UTC 2016

This is really ugly but just to potentially save someone some time in case
they come across this via a web search, here is a one-liner to transmogrify
all the output of 'rct cat-cert' into a usable listing of Red Hat CDN
channels and their feed URLs:

# rct cat-cert <some entitlement cert>  | egrep 'Name:|Label:|URL:'  | grep
-v "Brand"  | sed 's;URL: /;https://cdn.redhat.com/;g' | sed
's;/6/$releasever/$basearch;/6/6Server/x86_64;g' | sed
's;/7/$releasever/$basearch;/7/7Server/x86_64;g' | sed
's;$basearch;x86_64;g' | sed 's;/5/$releasever;/5/5Server;g'

Dumps like:
Name: Red Hat Storage 2.0 Management Console (Debug RPMs)
Label: rhsc-2.0-for-rhel-6-server-debug-rpms
https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhs/console/2.0/x86_64/debug
Name: Red Hat Storage 2.0 Management Console (RPMs)
Label: rhsc-2.0-for-rhel-6-server-rpms
https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhs/console/2.0/x86_64/os
Name: Red Hat Storage 2.0 Management Console (Source RPMs)
Label: rhsc-2.0-for-rhel-6-server-source-rpms
https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhs/console/2.0/x86_64/source/SRPMS