[Pulp-list] Obtaining complete and fresh lists of cdn.redhat.com feeds?

Steven Roberts strobert at strobe.net
Thu Feb 4 18:06:10 UTC 2016

thank you very much for this.  I had been trying to find a spot to
reliably get the URL's from for various feeds and had no luck (including
opening a support ticket).  I had cobbled together most from the
"csv" you can download.  but the csv isn't actually a csv.  yanking
it out of the cert looks to be a very good option.

for example had to get to "Red Hat Subscription Asset Manager"

and at one point post release the URL changed from:
to:

that was a little fun to track down.

Steve