[Pulp-list] Is retention period of rpm repo sync history configurable?

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Jun 15 09:44:41 UTC 2016

Yes these records are purged. There are some docs about it here[0]. It
is configurable and you can use these settings[1] in your server.conf.

[0]:
http://pulp.readthedocs.io/en/latest/user-guide/admin-client/tasks.html#listing
[1]:
https://github.com/pulp/pulp/blob/2.8-release/server/etc/pulp/server.conf#L177-L184