[Pulp-list] Pulp 3.0 Technology Stack Justifications

Ashby, Jason (IMS) AshbyJ at imsweb.com
Mon May 16 13:44:09 UTC 2016

Check out the Django Elasticsearch py package called Django Seeker. It supports elasticsearch 1.x and 2.x and the querying/faceting you were looking for.

https://github.com/imsweb/django-seeker
http://django-seeker.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

My company maintains it FYI. Per our Django developers, haystack ES seemed under-maintained for our needs.