[Pulp-list] Child node sync status check?

Mcnabb, Dustin dustin.mcnabb at verizon.com
Wed Nov 2 19:09:03 UTC 2016

Is it possible to do a node sync status check? Doesn't seem to be an option. Nor does cancelling a node sync. Am I just missing it in the documentation and the online help of the pulp-admin command? I see you can check the status of tasks, but that seems to be separate from node syncs. I kicked off a node sync before realizing that most of my repos are set to mirror rather than additive since they were created before the default was changed. I want to modify the sync type to be additive  for all repos, but I need to know whether the sync is done, and if not whether I can cancel it?

Thanks

Dustin McNabb