[Pulp-list] Pulp 2.10.1 ROLLED BACK

Sean Myers sean.myers at redhat.com
Wed Nov 2 22:15:10 UTC 2016

On 11/01/2016 04:08 PM, Sean Myers wrote:
> On 11/01/2016 11:06 AM, Sean Myers wrote:
>> We're executing a plan for 2.10.2 that will fix the upgrade process.
>> As usual, I'll update here as we make progress.
>
> I'm building a 2.10.2 beta hotfix release now.

This took longer than I'd hoped but is now available for testing.

If I haven't mentioned it before here, the problem with 2.10.1 was that
some 2.11 commits had snuck in to 2.10, including a failing migration.
That migration still exists in 2.11.0 Beta 1, so upgrading to that version
is likely to fail the same way. We've since fixed that migration (tracked
in https://pulp.plan.io/issues/2377), and I'm now testing 2.11.0 Beta 2.
I expect to have that release out later tonight or early tomorrow unless
something else pops up in testing that needs to be dealt with.