[Pulp-list] Hosting Live Sprint Demos?

Filip Dobrovolny fdobrovo at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 16:34:33 UTC 2016

What about using YouTube + Hangouts On Air?

* allow for anyone to join the event live - It allows anyone to comment
live.
* support screensharing and video content from presenters - Supply screen
sharing and I think even playing videos from YT.
* provide recording - Automatically video is posted to YT.
* not use flash - HTML5 / Flash depends on user.
* automatically host those recorded videos in their forever home on the web
- It does. (2 points above)
* allow me to upload videos too, so that both live and pre-recorded videos
can be in one place - You can upload videos.
* support teams allowing several people to administrate it, not just me -
You can create Brand account and have YT channel with multiple managers.
* have no cost (for sustainability) - It's free, but it might require
non-redhat google accounts.
* provide analytics for both live attendance and viewing - I think so.

Kind Regards,

Filip Dobrovolny.