[Pulp-list] Content Upload Fails for ISOs

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Fri Sep 2 20:56:58 UTC 2016

We resolved this on IRC, but for others. The ISO upload does require the
size specified where as other content types don't.

One common thing I do when integrating with the pulp REST API is to try
the action I want with pulp-admin first. If it works, then I run it with:

pulp-admin -vv <rest of command>

This shous every call pulp-admin makes and every response. Of course
having a consistent API would help. Did I mention we're working on Pulp 3?

All the best,
Brian