[Pulp-list] Live Sprint Demo - Thursday March 2nd

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue Feb 28 15:26:20 UTC 2017

Starting this Thursday, the Pulp community is hosting the regular sprint
demos as live events via YouTube Live. Each event is a collection of short
demos to show off new features and important fixes that affect Pulp users
in recent/upcoming versions.

When: Thursday March 2nd at 3pm UTC (that is 11AM EST).
Where: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrYO4CXJ0qQ
Interact: Chat during the event on the watch page ^ or in #pulp on freenode

The tentative agenda is:

- State of Pulp (mhrivnak)
- Docker manifest schema version 2 support (ipanova) (2.13.0)
- 30 Second Resource Manager Failover (dalley) (2.12.0)
- Workers Noticed Missing after 30 seconds (dalley) (2.12.0)
- Status API Correctness Improvements (dkliban) (2.13.0)
- Pulp Fixtures now has a Puppet module. (jeremy audet)

This video will be available on the Pulp YouTube Channel[0] after
recording. Consider following our YouTube channel where we will be posting
all of our video media. Any feedback or suggestions are welcome.

[0]: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI43Ffs4VPDv7awXvvBJfRQ

-Brian