[Pulp-list] Adding Detail to Pulp3 Minimum Viable Product (live sessions)

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Fri Mar 10 18:46:02 UTC 2017

I received positive feedback about the Pulp3 MVP session on
'Authentication' which produced the following revisions [0]. It also also
produced a "3.1+ post MVP ideas list" here [1]. Based on feedback we plan
on each session lasting 60 min. Here are the next four sessions. Each one
will be on a Tuesday at 3pm UTC. Dates, topics, links, and call Information
is below:

Repositories - March 14
Content Manipulation - March 21
Task Management - March 28
ISO Exports - April 4

We will use this etherpad [2] each time.

How to connect:
video chat:    https://bluejeans.com/639977879
phone only: + 800 451 8679   Enter Meeting ID: 639977879

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Pulp_3_Minimum_Viabl
e_Product#Authentication
[1]: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/31+_Ideas_(post_MVP)
<https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/31+_Ideas_%28post_MVP%29>