[Pulp-list] Adding Detail to Pulp3 Minimum Viable Product (live sessions)

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Fri Nov 10 22:44:12 UTC 2017

Today's call produced these changes:  https://pulp.plan.io/projects/
pulp/wiki/Pulp_3_Minimum_Viable_Product/diff?utf8=%E2%
9C%93&version=108&version_from=106&commit=View+differences

For next week's MVP calls, we'll be focusing on the filtering use cases.
I've populated the etherpad [2] with the objects that we had previously
identified as needing filtering. Please write any filtering use cases their
in preparation for the calls. It will likely take two calls, so I've put
all the topics on the etherpad now to be worked through over two calls.

[2]: http://pad-theforeman.rhcloud.com/p/Pulp3-MVP-Discussion-Pad