[Pulp-list] Clustering and HA

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Jul 23 12:16:19 UTC 2018

Hi Matthew,

There are many users who scale Pulp to those levels and several
installations that have 50K+ clients. You can horizontally scale Apache
and/or the Pulp workers to get the throughput and/or availability you need.
You could do it all in containers, all on VMs, bare metal, or any mixture.
In terms of docs, have you seen the scaling guide? If not, it's here:
https://docs.pulpproject.org/user-guide/scaling.html If you run into
issues, feel free to email the list with other questions.

Also, we invite community blog posts if you want to share with others on
how you're deploying/using Pulp. Here are some docs on how to contribute
that, if that's interesting to you:
https://pulpproject.org/2016/12/05/contributing-blog-post-to-pulpproject.org/

Cheers,
Brian