[Pulp-list] Clustering and HA

Christopher Duryee cduryee at redhat.com
Mon Jul 23 12:38:49 UTC 2018

Matthew,

I saw you mentioned clustering/high availability in the title, but scaling
out Pulp to handle more traffic in the email. It sounds like you are on the
right track, but I just wanted to confirm you are trying to solve for
handling increased load and not to maintain service availability during
hardware/OS failure. Both are possible, but it's easier to solve one
problem first and then tackle the other.