[Pulp-list] Rpm Distributor question

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 14:18:10 UTC 2019

The predistributor_id is important. If that distributor did not publish
anything last time it published, the rsync distributor is not going to
publish anything either. I would recommend doing a 'force_full' publish
with the pre-distributor before[0] publishing with the rsync distributor.

[0]
https://docs.pulpproject.org/plugins/pulp_rpm/tech-reference/yum-plugins.html#optional-configuration-parameters