[Pulp-list] Synced Repository Incomplete

David Ratajczak David.Ratajczak at werum.com
Thu Apr 25 17:37:31 UTC 2019

Hi,

Currently I face a problem with Pulp. I seemingly can't fully synchronize a repository.

For example: I synchronized CentOS's base repository. Now the source repository on the Internet (mirror.centos.org) contains packages (e.g. nano), which are missing from our local repository created with Pulp. Why are the RPM files missing if Pulp claims the synchronization is complete?

According to Pulp's output it should be 'ok':

Downloading repository content...
[-]
RPMs:       7292/7292 items
Delta RPMs: 0/0 items

The publishing process seems to be 'ok' as well:

Publishing RPMs
[/]
... completed

If this isn't a common issue and/or you need additional information, please tell me.

Thank you,

David