[Pulp-list] Do you remove docker content from the repositories?

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Fri Jul 26 08:31:39 UTC 2019

Hi,

I opened a story that describes docker content removal in pulp3
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5179
Thank you for the participation in the discussion!

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."