[Pulp-list] pulp-admin connectio refused

Xiaomei NIU xiaomei.niu at cc.in2p3.fr
Mon Nov 25 21:02:15 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

I am new to pulp. I want to set up a pulp server for RPM repository.

I follow step by step the installation doc to install pulp on a VM (CentOS 7): Mongo DB and rabbitmq, the rsa kay pairs, the certificate...
I have installed the pulp-admin on the same vm.

I want to use the default username and password(from /etc/pulp/server.conf) to login in, then I can create users and repos. When I tried
pulp-admin login -u admin
Enter password:

I got the following messages:

The connection was refused when attempting to contact the server
[ccosvm0825.in2p3.fr]. Check the client configuration to ensure the server
hostname is correct.

something not correted configued in the httpd side? Some thing wrong about the authentions? Frankly speaking, I am not clear about how to do pulp clietnt authentication
I just use all the defaule files from pulp packages. Is there anything needed to change ?things.

Anyone can help me about the confs? httpd, authentication?

Thanks in advance for my naive questions.

Regards,

Xiaomei