[Pulp-list] Pulp rpm install query

Tatiana Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Tue Nov 26 10:45:07 UTC 2019

Hi Pradeep,

The only option that I'm aware of is to explicitly specify multiple
packages by name.
With pulp-admin it will be `pulp-admin rpm consumer package install run -n
name1 -n name2 ...`
It might be more convenient if you use REST API
https://docs.pulpproject.org/dev-guide/integration/rest-api/consumer/content.html#install-content-on-a-consumer
.
E.g. You can write a script to generate a list  of `units` to install.

Tanya