[Pulp-list] RHEL8 and no modules

Tatiana Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Tue Nov 26 10:44:10 UTC 2019

Hi Stefan,

Do you still have the issue? Or have you already figured out where the
problem is?

I tested with pulp 2.21 and it works for me.
I synced and published RHEL 8.1 Appstream, configured it in
/etc/yum.repos.d and I can see all the modules available with `dnf module
list`.

Can you see RPM content from RHEL8 repo? Is it only modules which are not
available?
I'd suggest to check if the correct URL is configured for rhel8_appstream
(naive and obvious :) but worth checking).
Look at the pulp repo with your browser, can you see modules.yaml file in
repodata directory?
https://pulphost.example.com/pulp/repos/your_repo_relative_url/repodata
If it's not there, then we'd need to dig deeper into why it was not
published by pulp or if it has ever been synced into pulp in the first
place.

Tanya