[Pulp-list] how do I remove migration plugin and data

Winberg Adam Adam.Winberg at smhi.se
Tue Feb 9 07:44:20 UTC 2021

Hi,

I've finished my 2to3 migration and now I want to get rid of pulp_2to3_migration related db entries. I cant find any documentation regarding this, what is the recommended procedure to do this?

Right now I get errors when trying to remove certain repos:

django.db.utils.IntegrityError: update or delete on table "core_publication" violates foreign key constraint "pulp_2to3_migration__pulp3_publication_id_221e8b1c_fk_core_publ" on table "pulp_2to3_migration_pulp2distributor"

//Adam