[Pulp-list] Possible to disable all client certificate checking?

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Wed Feb 10 18:44:35 UTC 2021

Hi Don,

Pulp by default doesn't use client certificate checking, so it's very
possible. Really though if you're using Pulp through Katello, this is
highly dependant on how Katello is a) configuring the webservers and b) if
they would allow that configuration to occur. Unfortunately I don't know
either of those things. :/

Sorry I can't be of more help.
-Brian