[Pulp-list] Promote repository version to distribution

Eric VS vs.eric at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 17:12:34 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I'm new to Pulp and have it set up and working good initially. What I'm
missing though is the following:
- when I sync a repository with its remote and it pulls in new content (RPM
packages in my case) it creates a new version for that repository. But I
can't find the way to reflect those new packages in my distribution. Can
someone point me to the documentation for this or push me in the right
direction on how to 'merge' that new version or set it as a base_version?
Any help is greatly appreciated :-)

Kind regards,

*Eric Van Steenbergen*

*E-mail: vs.eric at gmail.com <vs.eric at gmail.com>*