[Pulp-list] Promote repository version to distribution

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 17:48:14 UTC 2021

If I understand you correctly, you want to take a new repository version
and distribute it. Currently, you have to publish the new repository
version and then associate the new publication with your distribution:

pulp rpm publication create --repository <repo> --version <version>
pulp rpm distribution update --publication <publication_href>

But you're in luck: we're making this process easier:
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7622

David