[Pulp-list] pulp_rpm 3.14.0 is Generally Available (important info!)

Daniel Alley dalley at redhat.com
Sat Jul 24 04:50:16 UTC 2021

pulp_rpm 3.14.0 has been released. It is compatible with pulpcore 3.14 and
the upcoming pulpcore 3.15.

This release has no new features but includes *many* *bugfixes*, including
some critical fixes for users who are running pulp_rpm on Python 3.6 or
3.7, which may have resulted in "filelists" metadata not being properly
saved to the database. As such, we strongly recommend that all users of any
release of pulp_rpm 3.13 upgrade to 3.14.0.

This missing / incorrect metadata problem is easy to identify and is likely
to be easily repairable, and we will give further guidance on resolving it
soon.  In the meantime, if you have specifically encountered an issue that
you believe to be related to this, please leave a comment in
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/9107

PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/pulp-rpm/3.14.0/
Changelog: https://docs.pulpproject.org/pulp_rpm/en/3.14/changes.html#id1
Docs: https://docs.pulpproject.org/pulp_rpm/