[Pulp-list] pulp3 migration directory

Bin Li (BLOOMBERG/ 120 PARK) bli111 at bloomberg.net
Mon Sep 20 19:56:52 UTC 2021

Thanks Mike. What you described is what we plan to do. I do see the migration historical files. They are under ../venv/pulp/3.7 in our case. It is a virtual environment used by the pulp_installer.  We set the pulp_install_dir to this directory.  Since we are upgrading python to 3.8 for pulp 3.15.  We set the pulp_install_dir to  a new ../venv/pulp/3.8. Because this is a new python install dir, I am not sure how pulp_installer know where to find the historical file under the old ../venv/pulp/3.7. Could this be an issue for the migration?