[Pulp-list] Congratulations to Sebastian Skracic on his promotion to Principal Software Engineer

Gregg Tanzillo gtanzill at redhat.com
Thu Sep 30 14:48:09 UTC 2021

Please join me in congratulating Sebastian on his promotion to Principal Software Engineer.

This well deserved promotion is the culmination of many years of service and impactful contributions from Sebastian. Sebastian's journey to this achievement was an interesting one that started all the way back in 2002, when he started working for Red Hat as a contractor. Over the almost 2 decades that have passed since that time Sebastian has been involved with or lead many important projects, such as -
frequent on-site arrangements with major Red Hat customers in EMEA
RHN shutdown
RHSM errata notification system
RHUI
And many more...

Today Sebastian is one of the core engineers on the RHUI project and has/is making significant contributions the the RHUI 4.0 release which goes beta on Monday and GA November 30th. He also works closely with the Pulp team and has been the driver for many Pulp features that have been incorporated into RHUI.

Many thanks to Sebastian for all of his hard work and dedication, and I wish him continued success in his new role!

Gregg Tanzillo
Manager, Software Engineering
Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/>
gtanzill at redhat.com <mailto:gtanzill at redhat.com>