[Pulp-list] Pulp 3.20 content server

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Fri Jul 29 13:21:57 UTC 2022

Hi Bin,

I don't have an answer for you, but I'd like to invite you to start posting
questions to https://discourse.pulpproject.org/. There is a "support"
category there which would be a good fit for these types of questions.
Would that work for you? This mailing list will likely be put into read
only mode at some point.

Apologies I don't know the answer to your question.

All the best,
Brian