Re: [Rdo-list] Planned maintenance on Delorean repositories @ 21:30 UTC, Jan 14th

Hi !

The downtime took longer than anticipated and we slightly went over
the 30 minutes of downtime window.
Everything is back online and we are monitoring things are commits are
processed again.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues !

Thanks.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]