help abt USB

Dany Gates dany_gates_universal at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 09:00:20 UTC 2004

hi, previously i had problem with USB and problem was RH9 use to freeze the
moment i used to plug-in any USB device but that prob is not eliminated ,
but tell me how can i access my memory card in my USB Card Reader. RH9 shows
that i has detected the USB , but how can i read/write to this Card?
Do i need to mount it or something?  Will i have to make some changes to
fstab? if yes what changes?

Also i have Digital USB camera , which i can use as a web camera so tell me
any program which can display live video from my web cam.

Premium!