Wide Open

Eric Burns theej at mchsi.com
Mon Apr 5 17:56:44 UTC 2004

Wow, I just received the Premiere Issue of Wide Open, the Red Hat Magazine.

I'm impressed: not only does it ship with 3 CDs containing Fedora Core 1
Plus (Plus meaning that it's updated to February 2nd) and a Mini CD
Rescue Disc, it also contains a very detailed step by step installation
and configuration guide. Plus a lot more <g>

Wide Open is bi-monthly and each issue will come with open source CDs,
hopefully Fedora Core 2 will be in the next one. I'm convinced that it's
well worth the price and it's an easy way to help support Red Hat.

Thanks for your time,

Rick Burns