Restore Windows Boot

David Cartwright Dcart44 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 21 10:54:02 UTC 2004

I want to remove a hard drive from my computer and replace with another.
I have a grub dual boot setup with linux rh9 on the drive I want to
replace. How do I remove grub and restore the original windows single
operating system boot so windows will boot normally after I remove the
hard drive that has linux on it. I plan to reinstall linux on the new
drive after I install it; I just don't want to screw up and lose access
to my windows drive during the removal and replacement process. I found
a few strings re. removal of old kernals but nothing specific to safe
linux/grub/dual boot removal and restoration of original windows single
boot setup.

David