QUESTION URGENT

shubhendu mohan mishra smm0007 at rediffmail.com
Tue Dec 21 13:19:41 UTC 2004

  Hi ,

I am using redhat9.I have installed it in my pc.when do i install redhat 9 it shows installation language english.keyboard language english(USA) and in additional language support language it shows hindi ,with others language.i want to install Hindi version by defult.how can i do this.can you give me any idea so that i can change my language settings in hindi so that complete environment is in hindi.

please do needfull as early as possible.I am waitting for suggestion.

Thanks

Shubhendu mishra