QUESTION URGENT

A. Khattri ajai at bway.net
Mon Dec 27 18:41:20 UTC 2004

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, shubhendu mohan mishra wrote:

>   Hi ,

I am using redhat9.I have installed it in my pc.when do i install redhat 9 it shows installation language english.keyboard language english(USA) and in additional language support language it shows hindi ,with others language.i want to install Hindi version by defult.how can i do this.can you give me any idea so that i can change my language settings in hindi so that complete environment is in hindi.

Read the manual:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/ref-guide/ch-sysconfig.html#S1-SYSCONFIG-FILES

(See section on i18n)

--
rice box n.

 [from ham radio slang] Any Asian-made commodity
   computer, esp. an 80x86-based machine built to IBM PC-compatible
   ISA or EISA-bus standards.