Display problem,.

Chuck Slate chuck at cslate.net
Thu Feb 26 02:27:30 UTC 2004

Hi Dhanabalan B.

Good news!

I found a posting on the Net (thank you Greg Macek) that made the
difference.

Below are the specific steps I took on the NetVistas here:
1. Boot into the BIOS Setup Utility.
2. Go to the Devices menu.
3. Select Video Setup.
4. Change the value in the Shared System Memory field from the default
of 1024K to the maximum of 8192K.
5. Save and exit the BIOS.

Problem solved... Now running at 1024x768 with 24-bit depth.

HTH,

Chuck

--
Chuck Slate <chuck at cslate.net>