USB Keyboard and mouse problem during installation...

Edward J. Cargill ejcargill at tamu.edu
Fri Feb 27 15:01:47 UTC 2004

I had this exact same problem, except not with my USB mouse just with my
USB keyboard.  The only fix I found was to get a PS/2 keyboard, nothing I
tried ever got the USB keyboard to work.

Hope you can find a way to get your USB keyboard to work, but if you can't
just switch to PS/2.  I did try a USB>PS/2 adaptor and that also didn't
work for me.  It had to be a complete new keyboard with only a PS/2 connection.

Edward

Message: 31