SSL

Willie Chan beeboo at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 01:05:12 UTC 2004

hi,

I'm trying to set up SSL.  I able to use
https//localhost/ and reach my documentRoot page.
However, I have set up a web site and trying to use
the https connection, and it didn't work.  I always
get timeout error when trying to connect.  Anyone know
a good web page for setting SSL?  Do I need Versign
Cert.?  I'm using the OpenSSL generate cert.  I also
try the cert that comes with the system.  There are
some makefile in the certification directory.  What is
the purpose that?

Thank You!

=====
Willie Chan :)