Can't format /boot

jlopes151 at comcast.net jlopes151 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 21 17:33:41 UTC 2004

It all comes down to this. If your having trouble with install you machine is too old and any switches you try wont work. You need a new machine. I spent three weekends, whole weekends doing nothing but trying all variations of the install.
Bottom line I bought a new P4 3.0ghz the whole install took 4 minutes to install, Wiped the w XP that was on the new machine, formated the 160gig drive, installed all four cds, dowm load etc etc.
Have fun