Please Help!! - "Kernel Panic - Attempted to kill init!"

Steve Kasian stevekasian at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 16:20:55 UTC 2004

--- Ken Scott <kens at geodax.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 04:57, Steve Kasian wrote:
>
> > Please, no complaints about my text not being exactly how you like
> > read it, etc...  this is childish and pointless.  I am only looking
> for
> is
> > with this error, and can give me an educated response as to how I
> can
> > correct it.  No "iffy" suggestions please.  I have spent literally
> weeks
> > going through hundreds of suggestions and had absolutely no luck
> with
> > any of them getting me anywhere other than frustrated as all heck.
> >
> > Thanks...
> >
> > -Steve
> Respectfully, if only those that have a large enough crystal ball to
> recognize the EXACT solution to your apparently complex problem given
> the various combinations of system configurations, BIOS settings, and
> hardware versions that exist then probably no one will answer at all.
> Instead the contributors to this list and others (as far as I can see)
> try to add value to the community by giving the results of their
> experiences and suggestions to possible directions to take were they
> addressing your problem.  This process means that not all comments
> will
> apply.  If this is not acceptable, you have alternatives (M$ tech
> Support is oh so helpful).   And besides, a drowning man should not
> reject a "too-small" life preserver now should he?
>
> Good luck with your issue.

As I said, Scott, I am not interested in responses from idiots like
yourself whom obviously have nothing better to do than raise hate and
discontent (veiled by sarcastic "Respectfully," pretexts) in mailing
lists and forums.  Time wasters like you are the reason searching
forums, newsgroups and mailing lists is such a pain in the ass.  We
don't want to read your empty-headed contributions.  If I wanted a
foolish response and had your email address, I would have sent an email
directly to you personally.  Now that I have your email address, I'll
remember to put you first in the address field of any future
announcement I might find myself sending out asking for idiotic responses.