Please Help!! - "Kernel Panic - Attempted to kill init!"

Steve Kasian stevekasian at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 16:31:14 UTC 2004

--- "Waldher, Travis R" <Travis.R.Waldher at boeing.com> wrote:

> [...]

Travis... once again, another empty-headed response from someone who has
no business replying in the first place.  The only people taking
anything out on anyone here are people like yourself, who respond with
stupid, pointless emails.  I tell you I'm not interested in hearing from
people like yourself, so you respond anyway... just out of spite?  Grow
up and get a life out from behind your monitor.

This is the exact reason why I have sat on this issue and never posted
anything about it anywhere on the net for the last YEAR... because I
just KNEW there would be nothing but a bunch of losers out there like
the last two idiots filling up the thread with a bunch of worthless B.S.
 I thought maybe I'd finally found a forum where there might be some
level of intelligence.  Apparently I was wrong.

Good luck, everyone.  I'm out.