Configuring RH8 to use an ADSL Modem/Router

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Thu Jun 3 03:44:53 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 02:25, Rick Stevens wrote:
> Graeme Nichols wrote:
> > On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 04:07, Rick Stevens wrote:
<snip>
> > but everything else is as you said. I sent an email to you and the
> > mailing list asking about a couple of other things I need your expertise
> > on. I hope I'm not being too much of a nuisance.
>
> No, you're fine.  Some times I get rather busy and can't answer right
> away.  As long as the members of the list know and understand that,
> we're fine.

We all understand that Rick. You obviously spend a great deal of your
personal time answering our questions here on the list and passing on
your experience and knowledge. We all appreciate that very much. I
certainly do. I try and sort things out for myself before I ask but
sometimes I miss the bleeding obvious and ask some dumb questions. But I
am learning :-)

--

Kind regards,

Graeme Nichols

Public Key available from http://keyserver.kjsl.com:11371/#extract

Q:	What do you call the money you pay to the government when
	you ride into the country on the back of an elephant?
A:	A howdah duty.

- IMPORTANT.                                                         -
- The contents of this email and any attachments, which may be con-  -
- fidential, are sent for the personal attention of the addressee/s  -
- only. If you receive this email and are not the intended addressee -
- please inform the sender and delete this email immediately. Use,   -
- copying, disclosure or forwarding of the contents of this email    -
- and/or any attachment/s is not authourised.                        -