R: R: hdb1 for win/llinux (was: Andrew, Bob, Rick(s), IAK, ...)

Ninux ninux at email.it
Fri Mar 5 18:34:11 UTC 2004

>Oh?  What did you do?  Run "fdisk" and change the partition type
>or simply delete the files?

Firstly, let me to correct my previous message: it was /usr/local not /opt!

So:
1) I copied /usr/local in a new /usr/lokal
2) I deleted the files in hdb1 (vfat) and I renamed /usr/lokal into
/usr/local
3) I updated the fstab deleting the line "LABEL=/usr/local ..."

I don't know if the procedure is the correct one, but it worked!

Ciao,
Nino

http://www.vessella.it (italiano, esperanto, kiswahili, english)
http://www.changamano.org (Iniziative di solidarietà per la Tanzania)
http://www.lernado.it (Articoli di quotidiani della Tanzania, Corso di
lingua swahili, Corso di lingua esperanto, Vocabolario esperanto-italiano,
Jifunze lugha ya Kiesperanto, Kamusi ya Kiesperanto)